Alizem Motor Control IP for Servo Drives Applications on Altera MAX10 FPGAs
- High performance field-oriented control (FOC) / vector control field tested on 30W to 100kW PMSM and BLDC motors
- Alizem's proprietary easy-to-use API making it quick and safe to configure and operate for non-motor control nor FPGA experts
- Internet-of-things (IoT) ready with integrated Alizem IoT interface (optional)
- High bandwidth control with the new NIOS Gen 2 processor and VHDL optimized current loop
- Multi-axis application ready by leveraging MAX10 FPGA multi-core capabilities
- Leverage of integrated MAX10 Analog-to-Digital (A2D) converter for lower cost design (not available yet with sigma-delta A2D based Falconeye-HSMC)
Other important features
- Fully encapsulated software that can easily ported from the kit to your system without modications
- 5 integrations steps including power stage debug, transducer debug and system protection debug
- Current & Position transducer technology independent
- Delivered as an encrypted-VHDL Qsys component along with a compiled software library.
- Packaged with an OpenCore Plus license and ready for Quartus II 15.0
- Complete user's manual including "Quick Start" and "How to design your own motor drive system using Alizem Software IP"
- Reference design works on EBV FalconEye V2.0 (HMSC) motor control development kit and can work with your own inverter system by simply changing pin assignments.
This IP has been field-tested on motors ranging from 30W to 100kW. Performance is matching leading motor drive brands.
Device and processor
Interested in a FREE Demo? Download the Qualification form NOW !
To order form, simply select the 'Datasheet & Free Demo Qualification Form' option above, add it to your cart and checkout. Once you have filled out the form and returned it to us, we will send you a 100$ discount applicable to download the demo (applicable only to the Single Axis version w/o IoT interface).
- Demo version: Provided with .sof file to configure FPGA and software reference design that can be modified in Altera NIOS IDE. Alizem IP is accessed through software API and reference hardware design (QSys + VHDL) is not provided. For full design version, please contact us.
- All features mentionned above are available but not necessarily all integrated into demo version.
- The IoT interface is integrated in the product and provided as compiled code, not source code.
- This product is offered only to qualified customers. What is a qualified customer ?
- Alizem releases its new Internet-of-Things (IoT) software interface
- Alizem releases its new Embedded Motor Control Software IP demo on EBV Falcon Eye Development kit
- Alizem Embedded Motor Control Software IP reaches a new milestone of performance
- Alizem new COTS Motor Control Software IP for Servo-Drives applications receives Altera AMPP certification
- Alizem releases its new COTS Motor Control Software IP for Servo-Drives applications on Altera FPGAs