Alizem Motor Control IP on Intel® Cyclone® 10 FPGA - Start Package
Combine the efficiency of Alizem Motor Control IP and the power of Intel Cyclone10 FPGA technology in your next product development project !
- In the process of evaluation options for a new or existing product development project?
- Thinking that your product could be improved with a 'one chip' approach and parallel processing capabilities of Intel FPGAs, e.g. multi-axis motor control applications?
- Looking for rare-to-find expertise in the field of FPGA and motor control system design?
If your answer is 'YES' to any of those questions, you should consider using Alizem Motor Control IP in your next design ! There are multiple benefits:
- Focus your time, budget and engineering resources on your true product differentiation features and access Alizem 'on-tap' engineering services only for what you need
- Leverage years of experience of Alizem team in the field on FPGA and electric motor based product development
- Do not reinvent the wheel by using pre-tested components ready to integrate in your design
STEP 1: Information Gathering
One minute demo video
Click the 'Add to cart' button above and checkout to receive in one step and directly via email all the information regarding:
- Alizem FOC Motor Control IP software product (datasheet)
- Alizem Motor Control Reference Design kit (product presentation)
- How to design a custom electric motor drive system using COTS components (67 pages ebook)
- Step-by-step design of a basic embedded system using an Intel FPGA (59 pages ebook)
Please contact us if you have any problem while ordering or downloading this package.
STEP 2: Ask for information
Upon further interest, you may ask your questions and/or schedule a call by using our contact web form or by chatting directly with Dr. Marc Perron (if online/available). Tell us more about your project !
STEP 3: Download your FREE demo (optional)
Upon succesful qualification (click here to fill the form), you will receive a DISCOUNT CODE and all instructions via email to download Alizem FOC Motor Control IP Demo version for FREE. Note that you can also download the demo without filling the qualification form for 100$.
In order to use the demo, make sure you have at least one unit of Intel Cyclone10 FPGA Evaluation kit. With this kit, you will be able to run the demo without a power converter nor a motor by observing the PWM output signals directly from the board I/Os.
If you are looking to use the demo with a low-cost power converter and motor, please have a look at Alizem Motor Control IP Reference Design Kit product page and order the option that best fits your needs.
STEP 4: Receive our quotation for your project
Upon received interest from you to leverage Alizem IP and expertise in your next project, we will be pleased to prepare and present to your our quotation for your project. In order to do so, make sure to fill out this online form. Upon its reception, we may ask you a few questions over email for precisions.
Our quotation will provide you all he necessary information to present to your management and proceed to a go or no-go decision.
Thanks for your interest !
Alizem is a proud member of Intel's FPGA Design Solution Network
1- Alizem products are exclusively offered to OEMs, electronic design houses and startups designing products meant to be commercialized. It is also offered to serious researchers, makers and hobbyists. However, it is not offered to semiconductor and EDA companies. If not sure, please ask.
2- Prices in Canadian Dollars (CAN$).