Alizem Motor Control IP for Servo Drives Applications on Altera Cyclone V FPGAs
- High performance field-oriented control (FOC) / vector control field tested on 30W to 100kW motors
- Easy-to-use API making it quick and safe to configure and operate for non-motor control nor FPGA experts
- Fully encapsulated software that can easily ported from the kit to your system without modications
- Easy to make multiple instantiation and design multi-axis systems
- Delivered as an encrypted-VHDL Qsys component along with a compiled software library including patent-pending API.
- Packaged with an OpenCore Plus license and ready for Quartus II 14.0
- Complete user's manual including "Quick Start" and "How to design your own motor drive system using Alizem Software IP"
- Reference design works on EBV FalconEye V2.0 (HMSC) motor control development kit
This IP has been field-tested on motors ranging from 30W to 100kW. Performance is matching leading motor drive brands.
Choice of processors
Preview Datasheet on Slideshare. You can also download the datasheet by selecting the option above, adding it to cart and checking out.
Upon purchase of this demo product, what will happen ?
- You are going to receive an email giving you an access to download the product.
- You will receive an access to Alizem on-line support.
- You will be able to integrate and test the IP in your own product testbench.
- You will be able to test the IP on the provided reference designs.
- Upon satisfaction, you will be invited to buy a full product license.
Free Demo Qualification Process
- select the 'Free Demo Qualification Form' above and add it to your cart and checkout
- fill the form you will receive by email and send it back to us
- we will send you a discount code that you can apply on downloading the demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes and no. The Arrow Motion Fire is now discontinued. You can still download our demo based on the Arrow Motion Fire kit but it is limited to Quartus 12.0 SP1. While we can support this kit, we won't upgrade this demo product for this kit in the future.
- Alizem releases its new Embedded Motor Control Software IP demo on EBV Falcon Eye Development kit
- Alizem Embedded Motor Control Software IP reaches a new milestone of performance
- Alizem new COTS Motor Control Software IP for Servo-Drives applications receives Altera AMPP certification
- Alizem releases its new COTS Motor Control Software IP for Servo-Drives applications on Altera FPGAs