Alizem Safe Engine Stop-Start Software IP for Delivery Vehicles on NXP Kinetis Microcontrollers
- Automatically and safely shuts off the engine of the vehicle after a pre-determined time when it runs at idling speed, except in those situations: traffic light, stop sign and traffic jam.
- Great for delivery vehicles or any vehicle with long idle states such as police cars or industrial trucks.
- Driving behavior data can be easily piped out onto an IoT platform for analysis and management
- US and Canada Patent.
OPTION: Proprietay SaaS fleet management system (IoT)
- This platform is meant to collect data coming from your fleet of vehicle in real-time.
- Data includes idling time but also any other data such as position, speed and fuel consumption.
- It can be used to track maintenance and unauthorized utilization of vehicle (theft, outside boundary limits, off-hours, etc.).
This software is currently running on more than 20,000 vehicles and tested onto NXP Kinetis Microcontrollers.
Automotive OEM and Tier1.
To get more information on this product, please order the FREE documentation package (click 'add to cart' above and check out). It includes:
- Technical specifications details, including US Patent copy.
- Energy-efficiency case analysis
- Screenshot of the fleet management system
Upon further interest, please contact us.
MORE INFORMATIONS ON EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Government of Canada - Idle stop-start technology and its effect on fuel consumption
Car & Driver - Engine Stop-Start Systems on Nonhybrid Vehicles